CATwrap Emergency Response
CATWrap™ is an effective, emergency mitigation product and service exclusively offered by Cedar Valley Exteriors. It is a “shrink-wrap “ for commercial and residential building exteriors, and used in storm-damaged areas to prevent further property damage while a structure is being dried out or repaired.
CATWrap is applied just like shrink-wrap, using an unique heat-sealing process to completely enclose a building in a seamless protective casing. It's a versatile product that can be used on residential and commercial properties of any size.
CATWrap™ offers many advantages over the traditional “blue tarp”:
- Superior alternative in mitigating further water intrusion and damage
- Lasts up to two years in the sun and will not disintegrate
- Seams are heat sealed shut
- Can be applied to flat roofs, pitched roofs, and even sidewalls
- Covered by most insurance companies as loss mitigation
- Cost is comparable to “blue tarps"
For more information on catastrophe and emergency response with CatWrap product and installation, contact Cedar Valley Exteriors at:
800.871.7115 or info@CedarValleyExteriors.com